Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Den Haag Bibliotheek

Well... well... well. The Hague’s public library (bibliotheek) has got a nice collection of books in various languages! An assortment of fictions, CDs, and above all, comics. Asterix and Obilix, Tintin and a lot more. Now this is going to be interesting. Even the Romain Rolland Library of Pondicherry had good comics. But they were in the children’s section. Those of the age group 6-16 alone were admitted in this section. Phew. What a crappy rule. I was well beyond 16 by the time I decided to visit libraries. Was late as always.

But, most of the comics in the bibliotheek are in Dutch. I have to search really hard to find those few comics in English. That is not going to be a problem. I have all the weekends to ransack the bibliotheek.
Two Tamil roommates, more friends in Antwerpen and Brussels, the unlimited package of the Pathe theaters (bioscoop), two projects to work and the nice bibliotheek. I think it is not going to be a boring stay at The Hague as I imagined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home