Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hell at the backyard of the Heaven.

Stepped out of the apartment building. World was pleasant outside the door. Was it drizzling so very faint? Was the moisture content of the air a bit heavy? No idea. But, it did make me wipe my glasses every now and then. Spring was at its glorious best. Green everywhere with bright little flowers. Gentle breeze swept across. Strong enough to make my hairs and jacket flow. And, soft enough not to push or pull me. The trees rained flowers along the lanes. Rainy days do have a distinct smell. Smell of soil, greens and their flowers. Strings was crooning “Yeh hai meri kahani” in my ears. It was bliss. Who said heaven is somewhere far off? I was there this morning.

Stepped into the office. Sneezed a couple of times. May be I should have zipped up my jacket. Looked at myself in the mirror. What a mess my hairs had become? May be I should have used my umbrella. Sensed an ache waking up in my head. Who said hell is somewhere far off? It is right at the backyard of the heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ajj Kaim Singh said...

amazing post...

...for a moment in was in heaven with "yeh hai meri kahaani" buzzing in my ear...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

psv,
thank you!

Friday, October 06, 2006 3:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home